Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Introduction

I am a grades three-four looping teacher on the second year of my loop. This year I have the wonderful opportunity to start the year already knowing my fourth grade kiddos and have so much to share.  I blogged with my students last year and loved the opportunity it gave us to write for a purpose and audience.  I want to do more with it this year and also share some of the wonderful things my partner teacher and I have planned for our kids.  I will be posting some of our social studies work on elections soon. Our kids LoVe it and it has been a bLaSt to teach! They are conducting research on iPads, creating commercials, and hitting MANY of the common core state standards :)

Thanks for checking out the blog, happy teaching!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment